International trade fair for renewable energy, conventional energy, equipment and technologies for the oil and natural gas industry
The 8th edition of ExpoEnergiE takes place between the 08th-11th of March 2018 at the Romexpo Exhibition Centre, in the same period and same pavilion with: CONSTRUCT EXPO, ROMTHERM, AMBIENT EXPO si ROMENVIROTEC
ExpoEnergiE is an event dedicated to the energy market as well as to the oil and natural gas industry, being built on a platform that facilitates business interaction for this field’s specialists and having as a main purpose advertising the local potential to attract investors.
The event brings together the market’s most important players, exhibiting the latest products and technologies thus offering the visitors the possibility to assess the market, acquisition products or services and negotiate directly with suppliers.
ExpoEnergiE reaches out to producers and distributors of both conventional & renewable energy and equipment & technology for the oil and natural gas industry.
- The Europe 2020 strategy concerns enhancing the renewable energy sources ratio in the total energy mix to a minimum of 20% by 2020;
- The 2050 Roadmap project developed by the European Committee states that Romania plays a key part. The country must develop and improve its energetic efficiency with the EU’s support but it’s still one of the most important players in assuring Europe’s supply – a cornerstone of future European strategy – Philip Lowe, Energy CEO for the European Committee, Hotnews interview;
- Energetic efficiency is a very important pillar of the European energy policy and one of the main targets of the 2020 Europe Strategy
- According to Transelectrica’s statements for Ziarul Financiar (the 23rd of January 2014 edition) the hydro energy production in Romania suffered from a downfall in the last three months of 2013. However, this production decrease was compensated by the energy generated by thermo-electric power plants and wind turbines.
- Romania’s involvement in the development of the European market’s Southern Corridor’s supply of natural gas;
- In 2012 the 10 most active companies on the local petrol market recorded a turnover of almost 12,6 billion euros, approximately 2,5 billion euros more than 2010 (Source: ZF Energie).